Snow tubing is a great outdoor activity for large parties of family and friends, or school, church, and corporate groups. It's inexpensive, appealing to people of all ages and athletic capabilities, and requires no extra gear rentals or accommodations. Below you will find our rates and full details on our group reservations.
Helpful Hints for Group Leaders:
- Plan your visit and make your group reservation in-advance! The sooner, the better. This will help you to secure your first choice of dates and tubing session times. Many sessions WILL SELL OUT!
- When picking a date keep in mind that holidays and weekends are our busiest times. Hawksnest does sell a limited amount of tickets per tubing session, but does not guarantee a certain number of runs for each participant during any given session.
- Plan to pay in-advance. Group reservations must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to your visit. Hawksnest will accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and church/school/or corporate checks for groups.
- Within 1 week of your reservation no refunds or rain checks will be issued, unless Hawksnest is closed on the day of your reservation due to inclement weather. In which case, we will be happy to reschedule your group's visit or refund your money.
- Have your group's liability waivers signed in-ADVANCE. A liability waiver must be completed for each snowtubing participant before any tickets will be issued. They must be the signed originals; they cannot be copied, faxed, or e-mailed. Pleased be sure to have them signed and completed before your visit to Hawksnest and have them ready to present in person when you arrive.
2012/13 Season Groups Rates
| Monday - Friday
|$18 for 1 session
$25 for 2 sessions
|Saturday & Holidays||$27 per session**|
|$25 for 1 session
$35 for 2 sessions
*Group rates apply ONLY to groups of 12 or more.
**Group rates for Saturdays are limited to the first 150 ppl reserved ro each session.